Friday, January 9, 2009

Miracle Women


Miracle is a fresh floral fragrance. The top notes sparkle with freesia and lychee. The power of spice breaks through the middle notes lighting the fragrance with ginger and pepper. The Heart reveals sensual notes of jasmine and magnolia.
year introduced: 2001
scent strength
: moderate
recommended use: casual
recommended age: perfect for anyone
classification: flowery

some review on this scent
:
1) Everytime I wore this I received so many compliments from people saying that this fragrance is so different than others. It is so fresh and clean and I will always have this one on hand.
2) I have been using this perfume and I have been complimented on so many occassions. Someone even stopped me at a grocery store to ask me what perfume I was wearing and where can she get it. I recommend this to anyone.
3) Great smell.Last forever, one of my fav.
4) I just LOVE this fragrance! It has such a fresh clean scent and everyone compliments how wonderful I smell...gotta love that!

No comments: